I love making these because it feeds my addiction to Peanut Butter but its seems everyone adores them too...the only danger is trying not to eat the full batch. Ideal with a cuppa, a bake sale or a pressie. Go go.....
200g Dark Chocolate
325g Caster Sugar
130g Plain Flour
3 Eggs (Whisked in a cup)
2 heaped Tbsp of Peanut Butter
Peanut M and Ms
White Chocolate Chips. (Optional)
Grease and Line a baking tin with grease proof paper, I used a 20x20 cm but a bit bigger will do, just makes thinner brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 170C
2. Put a glass bowl over a pan, with about an inch of simmering water.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter.
4. When its all melted. Take the bowl off the pan and add the sugar, stir well. Add the flour, stir well.
5. Add the egg, combine everything and pour the mixture into a tin.
6. Warm the peanut butter for 20secs in a microwave and drop blobs equally into the brownie mixture. Using a cocktail stick swirl it all around, making a marble effect.
7. Scatter as many M and Ms and choc chips as you like over the top.
8. Bake for about 40mins, It still should be a bit undercooked and will firm up afterwards.
9. Leave to cool in the tin. Run a knife around the edge and put it on a cooling rack to completely cool down. Cut into pieces, I got 16.....try not to eat it all in one go!