This DELICIOUS tray bake is made by a very special lady called Thelma...awesome name I know. I first came across it when she made a lovely batch for our Christmas school fayre and it is honestly the best thing I have ever put in my mouth....big statement right? but seriously true. I had to hunt her down and beg her for the recipe...who wants a summer bod anyway?!
100g Unsalted Butter
200g Milk Chocolate
3 tbsp golden syrup
225g Plain Digestive biscuits
50g Milk Chocolate melted
200g White Chocolate melted
1. Line a 20cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Crush up the biscuits...child labour is fine and chop the Maltesers in half.
3. Melt together the butter, chocolate and syrup in a pan then add crushed biscuits and the malteser's.
4.Mix together quickly and pour into the tin, level top and chill in the fridge.
5. To decorate, melt white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water, then spread over the chilled mixture. Place halved maltase's all over the surface, I had a tonne of mini eggs at the minute so went all out. Chill again.
6. Melt remaining milk chocolate and drizzle over the surface. Allow to set.
Tip out and cut into chunks. Great lil gift too.
You're welcome....fat people are harder to kidnap anyway.